Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Third Book Started by Lorraine Holloway-White

This is incredible, I have started my third book. It happened at six thirty this morning. As I was lying in bed last night, I had many thoughts flying through my brain. There was one thing in particular I kept thinking about and it wouldn't go away. Mmm, I thought, that would make a good book. This morning those thoughts were still there. I got up at six am, let the dog out, made a cup of tea and turned on the computer. Well actually, the computer was turned on first - let's get out priorities right here.

Bringing the tea back into my office, I opened a new Word document and put the title on the page. Yes, this time, I actually had the title immediately. The last book was almost finished before I had a title and this one had a name already. Good start. I hope that is a good omen.

What is most exciting to me about this book is, it is totally different from my other two. It hasn't a spiritual word in sight and doesn't mention mediumship anywhere except in this post. A new venture and a new genre. There is no more to say about it at the moment as I don't want to give anything away about it. I have done 1,000 words already this morning and once I am up to my 10,000 to put it on Authonomy and Slush Pile Reader, I shall tell you more. Until then, you'll have to wait to see.
Lorraine x

No comments:

Post a Comment