Search This Blog

Friday, 28 May 2010

Blogger Choice Awards and T.V. Book Club

I have now joined the TV Book Club Forum in order that we can be heard of further afield Here's the link if anyone else wants to join it too and plug us. They have celebrity authors and I'm after them for our site as guests!

http://forum.tvbookclub.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10816#post10816
I have all manner of things running through my mind and will be discussing these ideas with the team at a later date for future addition to our sites. I hope you will all come and plug us there and also vote for our blog on Best Blogs awards page- the link for voting is below. The more who vote, the more visible we become.
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/94421


I'm looking forward to watching those votes on the blog awards shoot up. Thanks everyone. xx


1 comment:

  1. I emailed them last week and they said they would only review books already published, but they may be some help promoting the site.

    ReplyDelete