Search This Blog

Thursday, 15 July 2010

Books For Self Publishers: POD For Profit and Complete Guide To Self Publishing

Print on demand and self-publishing truly changed my life. I went from someone who dreamed of being an author, to seeing my books for sale on the biggest book site in the world, Amazon.com. I also learnt so much from the process that I started this blog which kickstarted a whole new business and career for me, so I am a huge fan of self-publishing (or indie publishing, as we like to call it these days!).

If you are just starting out, and you want to write, publish and sell your own books, these two books will give you a great head start. DON’T waste time with this. Spend a little on information and you will find it returned multiple times in saved time and money for yourself. Believe me, I did it the hard way!

Joanna Penn

More here (courtesy The Creative Penn)

No comments:

Post a Comment