Search This Blog

Monday, 5 July 2010

Conquering Book Marketing Fear: Seven Tips for the Introverted Author by Duolit


It's Tuesday and that means it's time to invite an expert to the blog to share tips and tricks with you. Today, we have Duolit, the book marketing team of Shannon and Toni who helps authors market their books. If you are an introverted author, then you won't want to miss today's post.

On a personal note, I have not been active on this blog for the past few days. I have been fighting high fever and what I learned yesterday was a viral infection. Yep, my wife finally made me go to the doctor. This is a long lasting bug so the doctor tried to prepare me that the symptoms may come back in a couple of days. We will cross our fingers.

Tony Eldridge

More here (courtesy Marketing Tips for Authors)

No comments:

Post a Comment