Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 July 2010

An example of publishing going wrong

Open Letter About Damnation Books

Friends: Below find a copy of the letter I have been sending around about Damnation Books. I can’t post the contracts in WordPress as they’re pdfs, so email me and I’ll send them to you if you’re interested.
To Whom It May Concern:
I see you maintain a site that sometimes talks about publishers who are somehow unfair, illegitimate, or use suspect methods of business. I have such an experience. I want to apologize for the impersonal nature of this email, but I am trying to reach as many as I can who may be willing to share this account with their readership. This email is not about getting money or promotion. It is about protecting writers, so I thought you’d be interested.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment