Search This Blog

Monday, 26 July 2010

Flash Fiction - Week One

Good morning everyone - I hope you're all well rested and ready for a challenge. Since this is week one I'll quickly run through the rules - it's very simple. I'm going to give you a prompt at the end of this post. You have until Midnight Wednesday night EST (basically 2.5 days) to write 1000 words or less to fit that prompt. E-mail your entry as an Word .doc to me at flashfiction@authorsonshow.com. Thursday morning I'll post the entries and the blind poll. Then the voting will commence. Next Wednesday a winner of this weeks group will be crowned!

SO, the first prompt is - make me shiver. Write something unnerving. Good luck - I can't wait to read what you all come up with!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the entries. Flash Fiction is one of my favourites to read and write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent mine - could not resist! Excellent prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good move by AOS. Hopefully it will attract more writers.

    RS

    ReplyDelete