Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

New Link to AOS Blog


While helping to keep Authors on Show up to date, I managed to make a couple of minor changes to the blog.

One of those changes was our link, which is now http://authorsonshow.blogspot.com (obvious, I know, but it just made more sense). I figured out how to change links while doing some editing earlier this evening.

For visitors and members who have us bookmarked, this link is effective immediately, so please update your bookmarks accordingly, as not to lose your daily AOS blog updates!

5 comments:

  1. You clever girl. I have tried to do that so many times and gave up. I told you, you are a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I've done that with my personal blog, but somehow I can't change the login. Must be blind or something.

    Well done, Lori, you're a star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to figure out how I did it...I guess my mind works best at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate to say it, we've now lost the link to our site with this new one. Whenever anyone clicks on Google it says not found. It also doesn't work any more on all the other sites people put us on. Any way you can change it back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other sites can change over to the new link, and the new link should show up on the search engines in a short time. =)

    ReplyDelete