Search This Blog

Monday, 30 August 2010

Flash Fiction Challenge - Week Six Prompt


Hmmm, apparently my choice last week wasn't the most popular. Hopefully this week's will light a creative spark!

I think you all know the rules, but for those taking the plunge for the first time, it’s pretty simple. One thousand words or less due by the end of Wednesday (that would be midnight EST). See, pretty simple. When you’re done e-mail them to me at flashfiction@authorsonshow.com. Thursday morning I’ll post the entries and the poll, so check back and make sure to read and vote, even if you don’t participate.

Visual cues seem to be very popular - so let's try that again. The picture prompt is at the top of the post - interpret in any way you wish and have fun! I can't wait to read the results ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment