Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 August 2010

How Do We Get Nominated?


Everywhere I turn there is talk of blogs being nominated and short listed for awards. Does anyone have any idea how this happens? As Authors on Show main site and AOS blog are both blogs, I think it is time we were in with a chance don't you? Problem is, I have no idea how one gets nominated or selected. Do any of you? Any ideas you might have on this or if you know where we can apply, please let us know. Thank you.

http://www.completelynovel.com//author-extras/blog-directory

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there's an easy way of doing this. It seems to me that we'd only know about these awards by signing up to/following the sites that organise the award competitions, and waiting for them to announce that submissions are open.

    Failing that, a regular sweep of Google or other search engines might work: I just googled 'blog awards' and found a few that are current.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did? Nominate us, or tell us who and how.

    ReplyDelete