Search This Blog

Saturday, 21 August 2010

New Member Chosen



First of all, I would like to thank all of the people who applied to help on AOS. I am stunned at the response considering it is all on a voluntary basis. I have contacted some of you already and will be in touch with the rest shortly.

We have chosen, Gail Metcalfe as our new AOS helper for a variety of reasons. Not only is she able to update the pages herself and is conversant with HTML (when needed), but she has been a loyal supporter of AOS from day one and has promoted us wherever she could.

We love to reward loyalty to our supporters wherever we are able and so I am more than happy to invite Gail to join the fantastic team. I am a very lucky woman to have had such support from so many people in helping make an idea I had become such a successful reality. I wish to publicly thank Lori, Stella, Sessha, Louise and Gail for everything they do.

I would also like to thank Robert Dean for his blog posts, which have now stopped due to other work commitments and Steve Jensen whose logos we are still using. I'm sure everyone will join me in thanking each of them for their fantastic and selfless work in promoting their fellow authors for nothing more than a love of writing and wishing to help you on your way to success.

I also must thank all of our readers and supporters for following us and promoting and advertising us whenever able and hope that you will continue to do so. It has been a team effort in so many ways and I hope we go on to bigger and bigger success. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get some of you agents or publishing deals. It won't be through lack of trying.
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. A big welcome to Gail! Hope you have as much fun on this site as the rest of us do! Thanks for offering your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very warm welcome. I look forward to working with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to you, Gail.

    You'll love it. Being part of a growing project and to bring in ideas and visions are a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete