Search This Blog

Thursday, 12 August 2010

YOUR TRUE PSYCHIC/GHOSTLY EXPERIENCES WANTED



YOUR TRUE PSYCHIC/GHOSTLY EXPERIENCES WANTED

I am currently working on a new book, which is to consist of strange, paranormal experiences people from all over the world may have experienced and might not understand. If they are not just to do with ghostly appearances, I shall give an explanation of what your experience may have meant. With your permission, anything you share with me, and my answers, will be put together and will form a book, which I hope many will enjoy reading.

As with books of this nature, there is to be no payment for anything submitted, but in return, your name (unless you wish to remain anonymous) will be printed under anything you send if chosen to be used. For those who would like an explanation using my mediumistic skills, this will also be given free of charge. If anyone is interested in taking part, please click HERE for details of how to submit. Thank you, Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment