Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 September 2010

The first prototype is here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It arrived yesterday morning, in fact.

You are now looking at the prototype of Forever Karen necklace from my planned Cruiserweight Collection jewelry line. I've been kicking this idea around for awhile since my phone conversation with David Lowry of The Lowry Agency in August about being more than "just an author."

Between writing and editing, I'd been doing some necklace sketches and this one was one of many I developed. It was chosen by one of my friends who makes jewelry samples for people who, well, wants to start jewelry lines.

Not sure how far this project will go, being I both don't know how much interest will be expressed in the collection, and of course, there is the issue of finding someone to mass produce for orders.

On a side note, 20 percent of each jewelry item sold will go to charity.

1 comment: