Search This Blog

Saturday, 11 December 2010

Any day now...the paperback!

I received a message earlier today from Night Publishing,  stating The Cruiserweight is being put straight through. Managing Editor Tim Roux said the manuscript is now "impeccable."

There's a couple of other issues to complete before official publication of my book. A back cover blurb is being developed as well as a minor adjustment with the front cover needed. In any case, the publication process is still on schedule.

4 comments:

  1. Beyond good...it's been a long two years since I first started writing this book =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No feeling like it to see your wok in print and up for sale. Wait till the first person you don't know buys it, incredible feeling. Good luck with sales - they'll fly I'm sure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super happy for you. Hope that one day, I will experience this feeling, too.

    Good luck, may the punters shoot out of the ground like mushrooms. :-)

    ReplyDelete