Search This Blog

Friday, 17 December 2010

'The Cruiserweight' arrives on Amazon!

After a considerable long wait, The Cruiserweight arrived on Amazon (US) in paperback December 15! Though the Kindle version was out the last couple of months, it's more than thrilling to see the actual book in print. I must admit I'm very excited about this new adventure. I'm also eager to both get my proof copy from Tim and hear from some of you who buy the paperback (or Kindle version, whichever you may choose).

Click below for more information and ordering page. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally the real deal :-)

    So happy for you. Hope everyone storms out to get it.

    All the very best of luck with it.

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, I am so thrilled for you. I hope the tills ring up sales non stop. All the best and many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much =) Soooz just popped over earlier and gave me my first review!

    ReplyDelete