Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Flash Fiction Challenge Update

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I have, however, been confronted with a conundrum. There was only one entry in week two of the flash fiction challenge. Not only was this disappointing, but it made posting entries for voting rather pointless. So, as usual, I will post the de-facto winner tomorrow - make sure to give it some love as there weren't any views during the week!!

This marks the end of the weekly flash fiction challenges. It's been a blast, but with the changes here on the site I'm going to make it a monthly contest, rather than a weekly one. February 1st I'll be posting the detail of the first monthly fiction challenge. I hope you all will decide to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment