Search This Blog

Friday, 11 November 2011

Molly Hopkins

Promoting MOLLY HOPKINS
Image of Molly Hopkins
Molly Hopkins
A little about Molly
Molly Hopkins was lucky (or mad) enough to work as a tour guide on the European coach circuit for over 15 years. She visited Paris, Amsterdam, The Loire Valley and many other fabulous destinations, always with no fewer than 40 people in tow. She now lives in a picturesque village in Middlesex with her husband and two teenage children. It Happened in Paris is her first novel.
It Happened in Paris
Review
I have promoted this book before, but just have to do so again. I cannot praise this author highly enough as her writing is superbly funny and most entertaining. This is not the sort of book I would usually buy and have to admit to first buying it as I know the author, had read a little on a writing site we had our books on, and decided I’d like to support her when it was published. Buying it was the best thing I’ve done in a long time and reading it was even better. The characters are so real and fun to get to know, the storyline doesn’t falter or bore for one second and I could not put it down. My only complaint? I contacted Molly to tell her I was now an avid fan and had to buy her next book, It Happened in Venice as soon as it was out – she told me there were going to be two more to buy, which means nothing will get done until both have been read from cover to cover.
Little Brown have found a gem of a new author in finding Molly and Harper Collins missed out in a big way when they let this one slip through their fingers. If you haven’t read the book yet or heard of this author, I suggest you rush along to your nearest bookshop or get onto Amazon immediately. You’ll be glad you did. Refreshing, amusing, funny and a book that leaves you feeling warm, relaxed and at peace with the world. Love it, love her and if the rest are as good as this one I just hope she writes her little socks off as I want as many books from her as I can get.
To buy off Amazon  CLICK HERE   
Molly’s next book, It Happened in Venice is due out very soon and you can pre-order it now from Amazon.
If like me, you want it hot off the press  CLICK HERE
To see more about Molly go to her Website by clicking here

    No comments:

    Post a Comment